background

Saturday 26 January 2008

Found a Cool Shop Today

I finally got around to visiting a bead shop I have not been to before. It was so good. Not a huge shop but had such a great selection of lovely beads.

They have a mail order facility also. http://www.findinginspiration.co.uk/ I like to buy online but sometimes its good to get out and have a look in the flesh so to speak.

I bought some red glass beads for the frame purse I have been working on - should be done and ready for a pic next time. Its becoming a bit of a romantic valentine type of thing. I almost hope I dont sell it. lol!

Must do some sewing tomorrow. No more shopping, and I think I can ignore the threatening to topple ironing pile until the evening - or maybe the next day. No no no - I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment