background

Friday 30 May 2008

A Productive Couple of Days

Well its been half term this week and the weather has been predicably damp! In between cleaning like a thing possessed because we are selling our house I have managed to create some new designs ready to go in my etsy shop. I have conquered my zipper fear and am truly unstoppable now, um well until I bugger one up, and then I will get so disheartened.
Here are the new arrivals.




My creative juices are on overdrive at the moment, which is probably why I am drafting this post at 01.39! Somebody has asked for a zebra print bag with some specific criteria, and now all I see when I close my eyes is black and white stripes. There are 3 potential designs floating around in the grey matter. If I have enough fabric, I will probably do them all and let her choose. The others will go into the shop. Watch this space.
Also my thoughts are on small local craft fairs. I thought now would be a good time to give that a try. The large ones are so expensive I dont know how anyone other than the organisers ever break even, let alone make a profit. So we all have to start somewhere. If there are any organisers of suitale events in Norfolk reading please drop me a line. I would love to here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment