background

Wednesday 15 April 2009

A New Fave Artist



This week I was reading updates on my blogs I follow list and one from the Inspirational blog came up about this artist. The picture was what made me look, it is the first one above. The very talented lady is Leanne Ellis. Her characters are whimsical and in a totally unique style which I am sure you will find most appealing. She also designs rubber stamps for the `Sugar Nellie` range that I am sure all you avid papercrafters will be familiar with.
I knew right away I was going to buy some of her work which can be found in her etsy shop at
http://TheLaLaLaShop.etsy.com ,
the only problem was which? I fell for so many and after much deliberation chose `The Wavering Mind` which was quite apt as it took me an age of wavering and dithering to come to that conclusion. I have a feeling I may be back for more. Cannot wait for it to arrive now. Also, if you are reading this post soon after posting , Leanne is doing a giveaway on her blog
http://www.la-la-laillustration.blogspot.com/



This was a supplemental post that I felt just could not wait so the giveaway will definitely be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment