background

Friday 19 December 2008

Last Minute Gifts











I thought I would share with you the lovely stocking I was commisioned to make for a newly married lady to give to her new husband this year. The brief was he loves books and the opera. Quite specific and so little time. I am really chuffed with what I have come up with especially as I made it on the day after a sedated hospital proceedure. I am a bit dizzy (not that I would admit that to my husband, because he would stop me doing it), but its come out so well.

It was supposed to be done before the hospital, but the stupid postal service took 4 days to deliver a signed for 1-2 day parcel. Hope they can manage to get it to my customer on time. Fingers crossed folks








1 comment:

  1. I think your customer will love it - fingers crossed that it does arrive in good time, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete