background

Friday 20 February 2009

New Scarves and New shoes

A while ago I added some Yarn Bee `Artistry` skeins to my collection unsure what was to happen to them but it was just so yummy.

A super fab and totally not needed pair of shoes inspired me to knit this scarf to go with them and justify their purchase. I have to justify to myself, my husband has not a clue which are new and which I have had for ages. I do not have to resort to the lying about newness that other women have to. He does not mind really anyway.





I enjoyed knitting it so much, I made another in the other colourway to go with the tan jacket I completely forgot I had. I have one more colourway but really do not need another scarf at the moment and hopefully spring is coming. Fingers crossed folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment