background

Thursday 22 December 2011

SALE TIME

Ok folks, as the Christmas shopping fury is over for this year, it is time for you to treat yourselves.  Like the high street (which will be noisy, busy and infuriating no doubt), I am having a sale on my teddy bears. There is a whacking 25% off all the bears from 9am tomorrow until 7pm next Friday.  I have lots of bears planned for next year and would like some space for them so why not take the opportunity while they are a wee bit more affordable.
The bears are here, but do have a peruse of the whole shop. We have so much more than teds.


Oh, and if you are an etsy seller and would like to use the sale tool I did to create this sale very easily, just use this link  http://www.etsyonsale.com/sellers?referralCode=GRAQHFN6YV  to take you to a very helpful site. Do look at the you tube instructional video. Tells you quickly all you need to know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Joy you have been so busy with these adorable creatures!!

    Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete