background

Monday 21 September 2009

New Knitty Buddies

I have to confess the sewing has gone a bit astray lately. I have been getting ahead with my Christmas cards and the knitting has become a tad obsessive. May I present Roly Rabbit all dressed up for a walk in the woods in his walking boots and scarf.




Next is Tess the Teddy. I have heavily adapted the Primrose pattern from Mary Janes Tearoom to give me a bear and designed her little pinafore dress. Its so comforting to start on the Christmas stuff.




1 comment:

  1. They really are lovely! I really like the adapted bear, you are clever LOL! I hate sewing up, so I usually have quite a few waiting in my knitting bag. I am planning to make a few bunnies and other animals for Christmas, and plan to make some cute Chrimbo clothes too :o)

    Esther x

    ReplyDelete