background

Saturday 27 March 2010

This is What I have been getting Excited About

I have been working on a custom order this week for 2 personalised felt horses for the cutest little boys. This has been such a nice project and I have been totally inspired. My customer saw the hobby horse I made for my nephew a while ago but thought something smaller for her wee ones would be more appropriate.
So, always up for a challenge. I scaled down the head shape I used for the hobby horse and added body and legs. Then we were off with personalised saddles and matching patches. Thanks to the wonderful felt selection at The Felt Fairy, I have an amazing 70 colours at my disposal and have lots of colour combos to turn out for the shop. These can be personalised too so look out for them and let me know if you have a colour scheme in mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment