background

Monday 9 August 2010

Drum Roll please. We have a winner!




I know its been a long time coming. I have collated the entries and using the random number generator (more reliable than the hat), I am pleased to announce that

Scottiedog who said
The green one is definately my favourite - his picture is now posted on my blog!
My daughter (7) would say "He is Soooooooooo Cute!!"

Is the lucky winner. Congratulations

Would you like to let me know if you still would like the Minty one or maybe another. Also if you would like personalisation.

Sorry you could not all be winners. As a consolation, I am offering free shipping on any item in the cuteycritters shop until the end of September for all entrants to this giveaway. Just convo me and I will revise the relevant listing for you. This is the perfect time to start squirrelling away unique handmade items for Christmas, as I tend to get quite busy with custom orders after that. Sneaky heads up. I am working on Festive elephants at the mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment