background

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Gift basket update


Well, I am still unaware as to whether it made it there in one piece, but am hoping no news is good news.
Remember the bunnies in the last post? Well they went into this gift basket purchased from me via etsy`s `alchemy` custom request system. I have found this a great way to work. You tender for the work and if you do it right you get the gig and make the item completely bespoke for your client. I have loved every project I have taken on from this.
Anyway, this lady's best friend and her family (all from USA) upped sticks and moved to the UK last week. Said client requested a welcome home gift basket for her friend which had UK/USA theme.
I am not going to bore you with all the components and why. Here are some pics of what I put together for her. The bunnies were special gifts for 2 yr old twins.






No comments:

Post a Comment