background

Sunday 21 November 2010

Teacosies!!! and a Special gift

This weekend I gave my wrists a little rest from knitting and made these teacosies. They have a festive feel but not so in your face Christmas that you could not keep them out beyond the new year.  I have spread them out a bit. 2 are in the etsy shop and one in the Folksy shop but I think I have enough fabric for one more so that will go on folksy too.  Click on the pictures to take you to individual listings.

gingerbread man



Teapot

teapot
Also, I wanted to share this pretty christmas cookie decoration made for me by my friends daughter. She is in primary school so this is an impressive piece of work. I was so touched to have this made especially for me. Thankyou H, you know who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Great tea cosies - mine are still in the planning stage!xx

    ReplyDelete