background

Tuesday 7 December 2010

What have I Been Up To Lately

Well, not blogging thats very evident
!
No folksy friday ! No posts either!





Its December you see and I dont know what happens but its the same every single year. November and every one starts on about the festive season and I am thinking `but its ages yet`. Then 1st December arrives and I run around like a headless chicken avoiding coughs colds and tummy bugs like some kind of superhero deflects bullets, whilst with dogged determination try to make stuff for my shop, complete custom orders, do the food preparations and the present shopping, whilst holding down a job. Yes its possible I may collapse in a heap when it gets here. The tree is still in the loft which is very rare for me but i hope to venture up there at the weekend. But ,hey ho, its all part of the fun right?

So, some of what I have been up to in picture form. The advent calender is not new but its up and as I made it once upon a time it deserves a place on the blog.  Its a bit of a family tradition now but I shudder at how old it actually is. Still looks good even now.

The other part of my last custom order


A little fox for a custom request

Draught excluder for an UK etsy team buddy


There is more but this is just a snapshot

1 comment: