background

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rag Dolls on Ebay

I have held back from putting my collectibles on ebay as I really prefer the format and concept of etsy.  However, I need supplies for new projects, so needs must.  I have popped a couple of my special OOAK rag dolls into auction starting at just £25.  This would be a good bargain if you want to chance it.  I have also given the buy it now facility of only £40.  This is a stonking £15 saving on my normal price.  Given that many places will be using the `Christmas in July` phrase in a week or two, its never too early to start snapping up treats like this.  Obviously you are more than welcome to keep for yourself. 

Jessica is right here
Maisie can be found right here
As much as I adore them, they need to find new homes, so please do go pay them a wee visit if you can.  Incidentally, I would love to know what hair and dress combos you would like to see and if boy versions are something I should pursue.  I have made wonderful boys in the past as gifts but not sure whether folks would like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment