background

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Teddy Bear Tuesday (on a Wednesday)

Oooops! Well, that's me all over isn't it?  Always late.

Today I wanted to tell you about Sew Special Bears. The lady that makes these is one of the reasons I decided to make teds myself. I have always loved bears and last year my interest was very much renewed. One reason was that cursed shopping channel showing me Charlie Bears (I will tell you about those another day). The other was Jackie at Sew Special Bears.  These are not mass produced bears, but very individual and often one off  creations of gorgeousness.  I do not own a Sew Special Bear yet, but one day I shall treat myself.  Seeing what Jackie had created gave my the inspiration to try myself. I have included a few pictures of my faves and wanted to also tell you she has a prize draw running on her website with fabulous prizes up for grabs. Click the highlighted link above and it will take you to her home page where you can find details of the draw and all her lovely bears.



1 comment:

  1. JACKIE IS BRILLIANT ISN'T SHE - MIND YOU YOUR STUFF IS AMAZING XX

    ReplyDelete