background

Thursday 9 February 2012

Monthly Makes, February

This may not be the first monthly make contribution for February, and indeed was actually made in January but, I could not show you until now. I made this little cutey as part of a swap some of us on my etsy team CraftBritannia. We decided to perk up this grey and cold end of the year by making sales fairies/gnomes or totems. Hopefully we can spark off some nice sales in our respective shops, and above all, it has been a nice team project to take part in. They are all in the co-coordinator's hands now and she is going to post us all a nice surprise in that we don't know what we are getting. To keep it small and fairy like, I made my smaller bunny pattern but in 4 ply on smaller 2.75mm needles rather than the normal dk on 3.25mm to make her teeny. She has come out so cute. I am thinking more at Christmas maybe.  The last pic shows her with the small and large  bunnies in my shop to give a perspective of the size. To view all the monthly makes (but not the sales fairies, they are      in the monthly make challenge, click on the graphic to the right of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment