background

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Rag Dollies!!!

Its been a while since I mentioned my rag dolls. I love making these and would like to make a few more. The dresses and aprons are just a delight to create.  I cant make any more until there is some space so these girls have been reduced from £49 down to £35. Now, these lovely ladies are not teeny dolls but a whopping 27 inches tall.    I want to make some boy ones too. What do you think?

Here is each one on their own. Click on the pic to take you to the listing. Don't forget either that these are completely unique in their design and come with the unique hang tag with their name and date of birth which is the day they were finished, but can be changed to a specific date, such as a birthday for gifts. What doll collector wouldn't love one of these?
Maisie

Jessica

Peggy

Lucy

3 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog...Lovely to meet you!
    Your dollies are wonderful,I am just learning how to make some small ones but doubt they will look like your lovely girls..but you don't learn without making a few mistakes!
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie, welcome aboard. Do let us know when your own dollies are done. Would love to see them. x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so, so much for your lovely kind comment. It is a pleasure to re-aquainted! XXX

    ReplyDelete