background

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Exercise and Car Cleaning -Steady On!

I really should change the name of this blog as I have not made a purse for weeks. Its something about this time of year that makes me want to snuggle into the sofa, and I can`t use the sewing machine there as it just bugs the tv watchers.

Things are starting to return to normal in Perfect Purse Land. The pilates machine is out and I am back into my exercise which should kickstart my mojo. Today I ate a salad which must mean spring is on the way. I have just received a lot of fabric ready for some yummy new purses.
NEWSFLASH I cleaned my car this afternoon! Now this may not sound unusual but anyone who knows me will tell you it absolutely absurd. I have not done this since forever. In fact I have had grass and mud stuck in the grill at the front due to a dodgy bit in my works car park since about October. So you see what I mean. There is definitely something going on.

I finished my super chunky one button cardi that I started before Christmas. Here it is. So snuggly


Also started a cute little fluffy sweater with this gorgeous Moda Dea Dream yarn that I got from this etsy shop:_ http:/www.nana2joey.etsy.com


Its most definitely just a WIP at the mo but knitting up quite quickly and so so soft its a joy to knit with.

.

Next time there really should be a purse, but no promises here.

No comments:

Post a Comment