background

Monday 5 January 2009

A Spot of Papercrafting.




I mentioned in an earlier post that I had subscribed to `Crafts Beautiful` magazine. Mostly because they offered me a trial of 3 issues for a pound with a Papermania `Sweet Nothings` kit as a freebie. I have to keep the subscription for a year to keep the freebie, but I don't mind because I have promised myself a subscription this year and have always loved CB.


So yesterday on my last day of my holiday, I set to work rediscovering my cardmaking.
Also made friends with the hoover. Check out that mess! It was far too cold to go out into my little studio.

Here`s what I came up with whilst listening to my 11yr old and his mates play rock band on the x-box. Very noisy and not to say amusing at times. :D
I am particularly pleased with the acetate ones as I probably would not have tried this if it had not come in the kit.
A bit picture intensive I am afraid and my photography is not the best.









































































2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had great fun with your magazine and free kit. Great cards too Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the CB magazine. Have you checked out the forum online yet?? It is loads of fun. Why don't you come and join us. It's free too!

    SewDelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete