background

Saturday 24 January 2009

First Purse of The Year & Happy Bithday Blog


Finally, January is nearly over and I have finally made the first bag of the year. I have called it `Spring Fling` because the fabric is so fresh and happy. Which lets be honest we will all be when spring gets here. Cant wait!

I have incorporated a cute little contrasting pleat on both sides and a piped trim. I think I have some fabric in mind for some more of this style.

So here it is and can be found in the etsy shop for now. I can list in folksy if anyone requests it.

I also realised I missed my blogs birthday(not surprising as I am always forgetting birthdays). I cannot believe I have been blogging for over a year now. Where did that time go? Its been fun though even though 2008 was a turbulent year for me it is nice to look back and remeber things and put dates to them even if they are not mentioned in blogland I identify certain things that are with them. I have never been able to keep a diary. Perhaps it is just too personal but this is much more fun. I look forward to another interesting trip back in time next January. Thanks to all that pop in for a read, its good to know you are out there.

2 comments:

  1. is absolutely gorgeos hunny, must add on your blog to my blog of blogger friends, great blog!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete