background

Friday 1 October 2010

Folksy Friday -Pumpkins

Goodness me its Friday again, and its the 1st October. I love October for several reasons, Halloween, my birthday and PUMPKINS. I just love pumpkins, which is probably why my blog design has remained as last years autumn background for a whole year.


The first combines 2 of my most favourite things, kitties and pumpkins. It is by Quernus Crafts



Cute dried pumpkin wreath by  Cranberry Charms


More of my favourite things, these earrings by Maxs` World are so me.



I have bought several lots of yarn form Wharfedale Woolworks, so was delighted she has this one called Pumpkin Patch. Such lovely colours.


This is not what you would call a traditional pumpkin, but the detail is just gorgeous. You can find it and more at Teapot Cottages



Does need anything more than awwww. It and other delightful miniatures can be obtained by vising Winnie World Jewellery








These gorgeous earrings are by the lovely Lazy Giraffe





4 comments:

  1. Hi Joy - I love your blog design. I am off to look for one of those wreaths, it is fantastic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous selection Joy and thank you so much for featuring my yarn :)

    I love pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection of pumpkins! I love the pumpkin cottage :) Wee Pumpkin Cat is in very good company, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete